Free Domestic Shipping over $49
WEB DEVELOPER/FULL STACK DEVELOPER
We are looking for an outstanding Full Stack/Web Developer to be responsible for the upkeep of the coding, innovative design, and layout of our website and app. Web developer responsibilities include maintaining our website, app, and other external platforms (details below). The candidate must be fluent in WordPress and Woocommerce.
- Update page content and products
- Run website reports and audits
- Schedule, launch, and end website sales and promotions
- Run maintenance so the website is functioning optimally
- Make sure all the connected third-party platforms are communicating with the website correctly
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intentTroubleshooting any website issues
Starting pay is at $21-$30/hr. Negotiable based on experience only.
How to Apply:
This candidate will be responsible for working with our Business Manager and assisting her with various tasks. The ideal candidate will be fluent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, OneNote, etc), able to take direction, be a team player, have knowledge and experience working in a professional working environment, understand when privacy and confidentiality are relevant, able to fluidly shift between the many changes and needs that arise throughout the day, and is looking for a long term placement. This is a local in-office position. Send resume and references to BOTH [email protected] and [email protected]
- Draft monthly sales reports
- Streamline data into OneNote from various sources
- File, scan, e-file, and email
- Attach and categorize items in Quickbooks
- Communicate with vendors
- Keep the appointment calendar
- Keep track of tasks and assist with said tasks
- Be able to understand written data and transmit verbally
- Assist with business ventures on the horizon
Starting rate is at $15/hr, 30 hours per week, negotiable upon experience.
How to Apply:
- Small scale production of products
- Work with creative team to create prototypes
- Must know how to sew and have a sewing machine and serger.
- Experience with pattern making preferred.