We offer free domestic shipping (within the 50 United States) via the United States Postal Service for orders over $59.
Our shipping is calculated by the weight of your package. No ridiculous “handling” fees here! Therefore, if you write to us saying “How much does shipping cost?” we will tell you that it depends on the weight of your package.
When you complete your order, you will see a number of shipping options available to you. Choose the one that best suits your needs 🙂
If you make two orders within the same day and we are able to combine these orders into one package, it doesn’t save much money on shipping. However, if the amount we save by combining is over a dollar, we will often send you a little gift in your package to make up for it.
It is for this reason that we are unable to take out/add things to your package once you have paid for your order. You may write to us wanting to replace one $10 item with another $10 item, but this is not possible because the items have different weights and it would confuse our shipping system.
As well, please review your shipping address every time you make an order. Sometimes we receive misspelled streets and missing apartment numbers, and while we do our best to fix these, we want to make sure your package gets to you asap, so please make sure to always review your order and personal information!
We aim to have all orders shipped out within 24 hours of order placement, and this usually results in you getting your package quickly. Please realize that during high volume sales times, this may not always occur. Within the 50 United States, it usually takes 2-4 business days for your order to be delivered. Please note that we do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays or Jewish Holidays. Therefore if you make an order later in the day on Friday, it will hopefully be shipped out on Monday. We also do not ship out on days that the Post Office is closed, such as National Holidays or weather-related closures. Once your package leaves our hands, its delivery is up to the United States Postal Service.
- FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
Recently, some countries have been suspending shipping services for packages from the United States. Please click here to see if your country is affected by these service suspensions. This list is updated daily by the USPS, so please check back often.
- Should packages be returned to us, we are able to re-send packages at the buyers own risk and expense. However, we are unable to refund original shipping costs unless those costs are refunded to us by our shipping provider.
- Anyone may ask us to hold a package until shipping restrictions are lifted, taking advantage of sales and offers, which MUST be specified in your order notes.
- Orders that are being held may not be changed in any way or combined with other orders.
- The orders will be stored until restrictions are lifted and we receive an email from you at [email protected] instructing us to release your package. Please include your order number.
Yes, we ship to your country via the United States Postal Service and its affiliates overseas! Wrapunzel is so happy that we can ship to you, all over the world. As with domestic shipping, the shipping cost will depend on the weight of your package – you pay what we pay! All customs and specific taxes that your country charges upon arrival of your package are the customer’s responsibility to research (we cannot do this for you). Here is what you need to know about international shipping to make sure your package gets to you quickly and smoothly:
– Please double (and triple!) check your address. We are unable to verify international addresses for accuracy.
– Make sure to add any additional instructions in your order notes every time you order. (Please make sure it is in your order notes when you checkout, not by email.) In order to make customs/duty/import easier in your country, we are able to put receipts on the outside of the package, adjust wording/information, etc., but we can only do this if you give us explicit instructions to do so every time. Often what makes things easier in one country works in exactly the opposite way in another, and since policies are always changing, we are unable to find out from where we are. Finding out this information specific to your country is the customer’s responsibility. Our items are automatically packed as “Merchandise”, and the description is listed as “Head Wraps and Accessories”. If you want us to adjust any of this, please tell us in your order notes every time.
-We aim to have all orders shipped out within 24 hours of order placement, and this usually results in you getting your package quickly. Please realize that during high volume sales times, this may not always occur. International Shipping takes 2-3 days to leave the United States, at which point arrival at its destination is dependent upon the shipping service chosen and the local courier. Please note that we do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays or Jewish Holidays. Therefore if you make an order later in the day on Friday, it will hopefully be shipped out on Monday. We also do not ship out on days that the Post Office is closed, such as National Holidays or weather-related closures. Once your package leaves our hands, its delivery is up to the United States Postal Service.
– Duty and any other extra charges are the customer’s responsibility.
– For delays in receiving your International Shipment: After investigation, should shipping delays be found to be the fault of the USPS, Wrapunzel will refund shipping costs. Should shipping delays be found, upon investigation, to be the fault of the destination country’s postal system, Wrapunzel is not responsible for refund of shipping costs.
– If an international delivery is not received after 60 days, we will work to rectify the situation.
Local Pick Up
Yes, we do offer local pick up for a fee of $2.00! If you put in your address with a MD, DC, VA, DE, PA or NJ postall code, you will get “local pick up” as one of your options. You will receive a shipping confirmation by email when your order is ready to be picked up – most local pickup orders are ready by 6pm the next business day after ordering. Your order will be available inside Wrapunzel Headquarters in a bag with your name on it. Please note that the address below is our corporate headquarters, and not a storefront.
The address for local pick up is:
1133 Greenwood Road, Unit F
Baltimore, MD 21208
(the last door around the left side of the building)
Hours: M-Th 9-4, F 9-12
Please ring the doorbell for assistance.
If there are any issues with getting your package, please do not hesitate to contact us right away at [email protected]. If there are any mistakes or delays, we do our best to work with you and make it right! Please note that a Shipping and Handling charge of $2.00 is added to each order.
In addition, if you chose Route Shipping Protection to insure your order’s delivery, you may contact them directly at claims.route.com.