Free Domestic Shipping over $49
Wrapunzel has been closely following the developments concerning COVID-19 and is implementing all precautions and suggestions provided by the CDC. Our customers’ safety is of the utmost importance and we are making sure that care and precaution are taking place while processing your orders.
As of now we are still shipping out your packages from headquarters while the rest of our employees work from home. There may however be a slight delay in order fulfillment due to the extra precautionary steps we are taking to ensure the safety of our customers and staff as best as we can. Please be advised that the United States Postal Service may also be experiencing delays for similar reasons.
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS – COVID-19 SHIPPING SUSPENSION
Recently, some countries have been suspending shipping services for packages from the United States. Please click here to see if your country is affected by these service suspensions. This list is updated daily by the USPS, so please check back often.
– Should packages be returned to us, we are able to re-send packages at the buyers own risk and expense. However, we are unable to refund original shipping costs unless those costs are refunded to us by our shipping provider.
– Anyone may ask us to hold a package until shipping restrictions are lifted, taking advantage of sales and offers, which MUST be specified in your order notes.
– Orders that are being held may not be changed in any way or combined with other orders.
– The orders will be stored until restrictions are lifted and we receive an email from you at [email protected] instructing us to release your package. Please include your order number.
At Wrapunzel, we work with small quantities as an online boutique. As a result of this, we are unable to do exchanges because of the difficulties it would cause with inventory. Instead, we do direct refunds as well as store credit. In order to facilitate this process, this is what needs to be done from your end!
If you would like to receive a refund or store credit, here is the criteria that needs to be met:
– Merchandise must be unworn and in same condition in which it was received
– The return must be sent to us within 10 days of your receiving your package to receive a cash refund.
– The return must be sent to us within 6 weeks of your receiving your package to receive store credit.
– The buyer is responsible for the shipping costs of the return
– The item(s) to be returned must have been purchased online at wrapunzel.com. Items purchased in person at a Wrapunzel Boutique cannot be returned via the wrapunzel.com returns process.
– If you are returning a kit, all pieces of the kit must be returned.
– If you are returning a Layering Top (shell), it must be unworn in the original packaging. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns for Layering Tops that have been tried on. Sorry about any inconvenience!
Please note that items received as part of the Scarf of the Month Subscription are NOT eligible for return or exchange.
We generally process returns within a week of our receiving them, although unusual situations (holidays, high-volume sales, etc.) may cause a longer processing time. Please feel free to email us if you have any concerns about your return package.
The return address is:
1133 Greenwood Rd. Unit F
Baltimore, MD 21208
(Local pick-up customers – please return your items to 3700 Menlo Dr., Baltimore, MD 21215. In the plastic bin by the porch to the right of the door.)
Upon receipt of your order, should you find that a Wrapunzel item arrives damaged, we ask that you kindly report it to Customer Service within 2 weeks of its delivery date. Please also provide us with photos of the damaged item for our records. Upon receiving your email and photos, we will work together with you, issuing you a store credit coupon or refund when appropriate.
Our highest priority is making sure that you get the best tichels in the world at the best price! Our shipping prices are awesome without any hidden fees – you pay what we pay! Please note that it is the customer’s responsibility to make sure that all your shipping information is accurate. If a package is returned to us due to a mistake that the customer made on the information, the customer is responsible to pay for resending the package. Please see the following for our different shipping options!
Please note, especially with international orders, that once your package leaves our hands, the postal courier (USPS within the US and the national postal service in the destination country for international orders) is responsible for transporting it. From Wrapunzel HQ we can’t control the progress of your package, other than helping you to check with the courier. You will receive a tracking number with your order to watch your package’s progress. It may take up to 12 hours after shipping for USPS to scan the package into their tracking system, so don’t worry if there is no information available immediately after your order is shipped. Please note that 99% of the time, when a package is delayed, it does get to you eventually! We have no idea why customs will stop some packages and let others through quickly, but when this does happen, patience is key!
We offer free domestic shipping (within the USA) for orders over $49!!
Our shipping is calculated by the weight of your package. No ridiculous “handling” fees here! Therefore, if you write to us saying “How much does shipping cost?” we will tell you that it depends on the weight of your package!
When you complete your order, you will see a number of shipping options available to you. Choose the one that best suits your needs!
If you make two orders within the same day and we are able to combine these orders into one package, it doesn’t save much money on shipping. However, if the amount we save by combining is over a dollar, we will often send you a little gift in your package to make up for it!
It is for this reason that we are unable to take out/add things to your package once you have paid for your order. You may write to us wanting to replace one $10 item with another $10 item, but this is not possible because the items have different weights and it would confuse our shipping system!
As well, please review your shipping address every time you make an order. Sometimes we receive misspelled streets and missing apartment numbers, and while we do our best to fix these, we want to make sure your package gets to you asap, so please make sure to always review your order and personal information!
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERSRecently, some countries have been suspending shipping services for packages from the United States. Please click here to see if your country is affected by these service suspensions. This list is updated daily by the USPS, so please check back often.
Should packages be returned to us, we are able to re-send packages at the buyers own risk and expense. However, we are unable to refund original shipping costs unless those costs are refunded to us by our shipping provider.
Anyone may ask us to hold a package until shipping restrictions are lifted, taking advantage of sales and offers, which MUST be specified in your order notes.
Orders that are being held may not be changed in any way or combined with other orders.
The orders will be stored until restrictions are lifted and we receive an email from you at [email protected] instructing us to release your package. Please include your order number.
Yes, we ship to your country! Wrapunzel is so happy that we can ship to you, all over the world! As with domestic shipping, the shipping cost will depend on the weight of your package – you pay what we pay! All customs and specific taxes that your country charges upon arrival of your package are the customer’s responsibility to research (we cannot do this for you). Here is what you need to know about international shipping to make sure your package gets to your quickly and smoothly!
– Please double (and triple!) check your address. We are unable to verify international addresses for accuracy.
– Make sure to add any additional instructions in your order notes every time you order. (Please make sure it is in your order notes when you checkout, not by email.) In order to make customs/duty/import easier in your country, we are able to put receipts on the outside of the package, adjust wording/information, etc., but we can only do this if you give us explicit instructions to do so every time. Often what makes things easier in one country works in exactly the opposite way in another, and since policies are always changing, we are unable to find out from where we are. Finding out this information specific to your country is the customer’s responsibility. Our items are automatically packed as “Merchandise”, and the description is listed as “Head Wraps and Accessories”. If you want us to adjust any of this, please tell us in your order notes every time.
– Duty and any other extra charges are the customer’s responsibility.
– For delays in receiving your International Shipment: After investigation, should shipping delays be found to be the fault of the USPS, Wrapunzel will refund shipping costs. Should shipping delays be found, upon investigation, to be the fault of the destination country’s postal system, Wrapunzel is not responsible for refund of shipping costs.
– If an international delivery is not received after 60 days, we will work to rectify situation.
Yes, we do offer local pick up! If you put in your address with a Maryland postal code, you will get “local pick up” as one of your options. You will receive a shipping confirmation by email when your order is ready to be picked up – most local pickup orders are ready by 6pm the next business day after ordering. Your order will be outside in the bin in a bag with your name on it by 6pm the day you receive the confirmation email.
The address for local pick up is:
3700 Menlo Dr., Baltimore, MD 21215
In the plastic bin by the porch to the right of the door. 🙂
“How long will it take for my order to get here?” This is one of our most asked questions!
At Wrapunzel, we are known for our extremely fast shipping. We aim to have all orders shipped out within 24 hours of receiving them, and this usually results in your getting your package super duper fast! Within the US, it is usually takes about 2-4 days for your order to get to you.
Please note that we do not ship on Saturdays (Shabbat) or Jewish holidays. Therefore, if you make an order later in the day on Friday, it will be shipped out on Monday. We also do not ship on days that the post office is closed, such as Sundays, national holidays, or weather related closures. We make sure that your package gets shipped out as soon as possible, but once your package leaves our hands it us up to the magical post people to get it to you!
We are 100% responsible for making sure that the contents of your package are exactly what you ordered! If there are any discrepancies, damages, or missing items, please email us right away ([email protected]) and we will make it right either by sending you replacements asap or giving you store credit.
We try our best at Wrapunzel to take careful photographs of our products that demonstrate their appearance accurately. However, since every computer/tablet/smartphone screen is calibrated differently, and different types of lighting can affect color appearance, representing an item onscreen exactly the way it appears in real life is challenging, if not impossible! If you receive an item that appears differently from what you had in mind after viewing it online, please feel free to send it back to us as a return (see Return Policy, above). We always appreciate feedback via email as well, if you feel there is a product photo in serious need of updating!
If there are any issues with getting your package, please do not hesitate to contact us right away at [email protected] . If there are any mistakes or delays, we do our best to work with you and make it right!
Sales and Promotions:
Sale pricing and other offers will only be honored on orders placed during designated sale times.
-With Priority or Priority Express Shipping, should you consider your shipment lost or stolen, we require that you take the following steps before Wrapunzel sends a duplicate package:
1. File a Missing Mail Claim with the USPS (find out how here)
2. Write Wrapunzel Customer Service at [email protected], furnishing your original tracking number and proof of purchase, and attach photo of your USPS claim form
– If sent a duplicate package, you agree that should you locate or receive your original shipment later, you send it back “Return to Sender.”
– Unfortunately, should you choose “Free” OR First Class Shipping, should your shipment, after investigation, be found to be lost or stolen, we are unable to send a duplicate package.
– When a customer chooses “Free Shipping” and a package ships via USPS Priority Mail due to its weight and USPS regulations, we will not be responsible for filing a claim or sending a duplicate package.