Adjustable No-Slip Headband
A No-Slip Headband is absolutely ESSENTIAL, and it will save your tichel-wearing life! Two of the most common complaints that we hear from women (who haven’t heard about or used a No-Slip Headband yet!) is that their headscarves slip and their hair often gets pulled out when they try securing their scarves using bobby pins/clips. Enter the No-Slip Headband! With a huge range of sizes and colors available, there’s a perfect fit for everyone! Plus, our Adjustable No-Slip Headband features a velcro closure, making it easy to put on and adjust to the perfect tightness. Seriously, you need one of these (or two, or three…)!
See full description below for sizing information and wrapping tips!
Looking for a No-Slip Headband with NO velcro closure? Check out our No-Velcro No Slip Headband!
DESCRIPTION & REVIEWS
The Adjustable No-Slip Headband
A No-Slip Headband is absolutely ESSENTIAL, and it will save your tichel-wearing life! Two of the most common complaints that we hear from women (who haven’t heard about or used a No-Slip Headband yet!) is that their headscarves slip and their hair often gets pulled out when they try securing their scarves using bobby pins/clips. Enter the No-Slip Headband! Seriously, you need one of these (or two, or three…)! Andrea is eternally grateful for the friend that shared this secret with her years back. It has changed her tichel-wearing life and the lives of countless others! Plus, our Adjustable No-Slip Headband makes it easy to get the perfect fit, every time! When you wear our Adjustable No-Slip Headband, the Wrapunzel Logo should face in towards your head, and the grippy velvet should feel rough when you stroke from your forehead towards the back of your head.
How to Pick The Right Size Headband for Your Head
In order to determine which size Adjustable No-Slip Headband will fit your head, you will want to use a soft measuring tape to measure your head exactly where you want your scarf to lay (i.e. if you want some bangs showing, measure behind your bangs, or over your ears if you’ll wear it over them.) Then, find your head size on our chart below! Your head size may fit into multiple measurements. Choose your size based on how snug you’d like your headband to be! How snug you want your headband to be will depend on your personal comfort. Some ladies like to wear it tighter, and others like it looser! Often your desired size doesn’t have much to do with your head circumference, instead it’s about your hairline! For example, someone with a low hairline (front and back) will probably need a larger headband.
Need more help with how to measure your head? Check out our video all about it!
Note: The sizes on this chart are head size, not the length of the headband laid flat. Measuring your head is the most important step to make sure you find the right fit!
Looking for a No-Slip Headband without velcro to prevent scarf snags? Check out our No Velcro No-Slip Headband!
No-Slip Headband Wrapping Tips!
- Once you have received your life-changing no-slip headband, make sure that you are wearing it correctly! When placed on your head, the friction of the velvet should be felt when you sweep your hand away from your face. If it’s not facing the right way, it will not work!
- If the band feels a bit tight at first, you can stretch it out by getting it a little damp and pulling on it.
- Like any knitwear, your headband will probably stretch out a little over a few months of daily wear. To get your headband back to its original size, just wash it by hand and throw it in the dryer (if yours has velcro, make sure to close the velcro or use a bag so that none of your other garments get snagged!).
- Similarly, if you find the effectiveness of the velcro starting to lessen, give your No-Slip Headband a wash by hand.
- Check out this tutorial to see Andrea demonstrate all the features of our No-Slip Headband and to hear all her tips and tricks!